Pleasure meeting you. I am here to share a few brain-boosting foods that everyone should surely include in a kid’s diet. These are some effective ingredients to nourish the body physically and mentally. So I would encourage every parent to make sure your kids eat these healthy foods, it will improve the concentration level of Kids. Food is medicine. Everything we eat has a positive or negative effect on our bodies. When you eat healthy foods the body becomes healthy, you look and feel healthy and live longer. Unhealthy food, over some time, takes away some essential parts from your body, makes you ill, and ultimately reduces life in Spain. The food we eat every day must produce immense energy to raise the performance and output
There are so many energy-yielding foods, each unique, yet essential to the body. Giving your kids nutritious food is one thing making them eating being a parent we can make healthy food fun for them. Healthy eating habits are more likely to stay with you if you learn as a child, it prevents the body from various chronic diseases like obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart diseases. We can save our munchkins while providing them all the healthy nutrients and vitamins for child brain development to make them strong.
Here are some brain development foods with their significant qualities that boost your child’s brainpower and make them fit.
- Almond: Almonds are a proven super-food. Almondsare rich in nutrients like Vitamin E and Omega 3. It prevents aging and inflammation. Soaked almonds contain Vitamin B17 which is essential for fighting cancer. Flavonoid presents in it suppress tumor growth. It helps in repairing brain cells and boosting cognitive functions includes memory too. Almonds are rich in Vitamin B6 which promotes brain health and vitamin E which also improves memory.
- Amla: Amla is also known as the Indian gooseberry. It contains antioxidants that help in fighting off harmful free radicals in the brain. Free radicals are responsible for attacking and breaking down brain cells. Alma is rich in Vitamin C which helps in the production of norepinephrine, a neurotransmitter improves brain activity. Iron content in Amla provides oxygen transportation and prevents brain degeneration. It has therapeutic values and boosts immunity which helps to prevent common infections like cold. A perfect treat to your child.
- Olive Oil: It is good for kids to give them olive oil in their food. It supplies Monounsaturated fats that are called healthy fats and slow down brain aging. It is not at all associated with weight gain and obesity. It is a great way to boost kids’ brain development includes numerous vitamins, including vitamin A this essential vitamin keeps your child’s eye health.
- Nuts: Nuts include peanuts, walnuts, hazelnuts pistachios, cashews, and many more. These are free of dietary cholesterol, reduce the risk of heart disease, and also reduce the risk for diabetes. It protects nervous membranes and nuts also have thiamine to help the brain and nervous system use glucose for energy.
- Wholegrain: All humans require fiber daily to maintain their digestive health. It supports healthy digestion in many ways. Whole grains are high in fiber, so they get digested slowly; it provides kids with a steady stream of energy, as well as giving them protein. Whole grains stabilize glucose level, brain needs glucose for its optimum functioning.
- Berries: Berries are tasty, nutritious, and provide numerous health benefits. These are rich in antioxidants as well as vitamins. It improves memory and learning capacity too. Berries also protect the brain from degeneration and oxidative stress. All kinds of berries need to be included in your diet like strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, Raspberries, jamuns, etc.
- Fermented Food: Curd, yogurt, buttermilk this food improves immunity, and digestion also makes teeth and bones stronger. Fermented foods have been proven to improve cognitive responsiveness. It contains special proteins and nutrients that control high blood pressure. It has a moisturizing effect on the skin.
- Green Leafy vegetables: These vegetables are full of minerals and fibers but contain fewer calories. These dark green vegetables are an important part of a healthy diet has vitamin A and
K which are responsible for slower mental deterioration. They regulate blood clotting and improve cognitive function.
- Water: All living things need to drink an ample amount of water helps with better thinking, it also helps in preventing attention deficit disorder in kids as well as adults. Water is a key element as our bodies are also made-up of ¾ of water. Brain cells need two times more energy than other cells in the body. Water provides this energy more effectively than any other substance.
- Turmeric: It is always known to have many health benefits it is a great antioxidant. Also, it is scientifically proven that it is very effective in curing diseases like Alzheimer’s and cancer. It contains curcumin which has anti-inflammatory as well as ant oxidative properties which reduce any damage.
- Apples: Apples are full of carbohydrates that provide energy which for kids to stay active. They help in the production of acetylcholine, which helps in the transmission of messages between nerves in the brain. They also contain antioxidants that reverse damage caused by free radicals.
- Flaxseed: Omega3 fat is essential to a child’s diet. Flaxseed promotes healthy cell growth and brain function. It acts as an antioxidant that prevents diseases. You can make a powder of it and give it to your kids by sprinkling on their food. The powder form will make it easier for kids to consume in their diet.
- Milk: Milk is known as complete food contains all the supplements which are good for the overall growth of the kids. It has calcium, magnesium, protein, phosphorous, potassium, vitamin D, A, B12, minerals, carbohydrates, etc, which keeps your little one active, strong, and healthy.
- Avocado: Avocadoes are a good source of five essential nutrients for toddlers Vitamin C, vitamin K, folate, fiber and magnesium, vitamin B6 these nutrients boost the immune system and nerve function also support bone health, red blood cells, skin, and hair.
- Garlic: It keeps the brain away from brain cancer also has high medicinal value. Garlic is rich in essential nutrients and offers your kids lots of health benefits and curative effects. It helps in treating the common cold and boosting immunity, cures intestinal troubles, and earaches. It also cures irritation, inflammation of the gastric canal in kids, and also promotes digestion.
In this blog, I have provided some tips on how to improve the brainpower of a child.
Hope you will find this interesting and useful, for your little ones because their health is our priority. Being a parent, our life revolves around our kids. They are our real wealth and treasure.
I thank you most sincerely for your time, your energy, and the inspiration you give me inform of your comments. I hope that this happiness remains with me forever.
Meet you soon!